Friday, August 7, 2009

funny lip shape

on monday, i went to the music & movie in loring park. when i returned home, i noticed my front door was messed up. it seems clear that someone must have tried to break in while i was gone. there were no marks on the outside of the door, so the idiot must have tried to break the door open with his shoulder. all he succeeded in doing was cracking my door frame and making me paranoid...
then wednesday night i saw tori amos play at the state theater. i have seen her so many times, but this was the first time i had a front row seat. the fabulous part was that when she was playing the harpsichord or organ, her gaze was right at me. swear to god she gave me MILF eyes more than once. the annoying part of being up front was that i was surrounded by the true tori freaks (if there is a scale 1-10, i would be probably a 4, but the elevens all gather up front) they are a unique breed indeed.
my favorites that she played - silent all these years, carbon, doughnut song, & talula

No comments:

Post a Comment