Sunday, May 17, 2009

bang a tangle

here is a photographic journal of my current (very 70's) kitchen and my day of cleaning yesterday. a new refrigerator and stove were being delivered today, so i thought i'd better clean behind those mothers. six plus years of shit under the stove was far less nasty than i expected. a surprise was discovering how cheap the paint on my kitchen walls is; light scrubbing of stove crack grease removed paint with ease, faintly revealing the previous color... under the fridge was by far the nastier mess.
before
after
the delivery guys arrived on time and did a fine job. are you supposed to tip delivery people when you've already paid to have them deliver?
the tight crack above my fridge. will create a problem if/when i have my floors done...

1 comment:

  1. ok, let's try this again (thanks for deleting my awesome last comment, nimrod). I definately like the new fridge to replace that diarrhea green one, and yes, the stove! Every suburban American home has GOT to get an electric stove!!! whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete